Ben Sharkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum to organize this weekends memorial celebration

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanja

Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 am

I'm driving from Leeds to Nottingham on Saturday and wondered if anyone needs a lift?
I can't stay all night in Nottingham, I'll be driving back to Leeds early evening, but if anyone who is going from Leeds and isn't sure how they're getting there yet then I have 4 spaces in my car. It would also be nice to have someone in the car to help me navigate my way there.
Any Notre Damn people reading this?
Tanja
Back to top Go down
Malachi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 am

Hey Tanja, if you still have room in your car me, Jen and her three year old son Bailey would love a lift down. We'll probably be staying overnight so understand if you'd prefer to take people who will be returning with you. Let me know Very Happy

Last edited by Malachi on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malachi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 am

I have another friend Helen who says she'd like a lift also? So that would be 3 adults and a child who wouldn't be coming back on the return journey. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Tanja

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 am

Hello, I'm afraid the spaces have been taken now, I got a call shortly after I posted the message and I have 3 passengers now.
Sorry! I hope you manage to sort out getting there ok.
Thanks
Tanja
Back to top Go down
Malachi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 am

No worries, we have a plan B!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?   Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone need a lift from Leeds to Nottingham on Sat?
Page 1 of 1